Saturday, August 15, 2009

Shame on me!!










I haven't updated all summer...and well, now summer is just about over!! Let's see if I can fill you in on the fun events of Summer 2009!!!

~~June~~
Cindy and Matt both turn 30!!!

Matt threw me a surprise birthday party for my 30th. What a wonderful way to celebrate with family and friends. My mother in law was in town for the weekend. She took me to get a pedicure and afterwards blind folded me in the car. I knew something was up...Matt had been saying and doing some strange things before hand...but had no idea I'd have a birthday party like that!! We pulled into the drive and "SURPRISE" Fun day!!

Poor Matt...he didn't get a super fun surprise party like me! We celebrated here at home with the girls and then later that evening went over to a friend's house for Game Night. He had German Chocolate cake...so he was happy!! No surprise party needed!!

No comments: