Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Two months!

Peacefully sleeping
Laughing at Mommy
I can barely believe that Ella is already two months old. She is definitely changing and growing right before our eyes. She's starting to coo and her smiles light up the room in an instant. Today she had her well baby check up and everything is great. She weighs 11 pounds 7 ounces and is 22 1/8 inches long. She's a little smaller than Madi was at this point. Madi was 12 1/2 pounds and 23 inches long at her 2 month appointment. She's still waking about every 4 1/2 to 5 hours at night. The doctor says that when she hits about 13 pounds she'll be able to go longer. I'm hoping that's soon, especially since I'm heading back to work Monday!! It's going to be so tough for me to leave my girls. After I had Madi, I went back when she was about 15 weeks. It seems so soon to leave Ella. But, we've found a wonderful person to take care of them both, and she'll be coming to our house to watch them so that's even better. They will be in the comforts of home while I'm away!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Just popping in to say hello!!!