Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Turning 30 isn't so bad!!









Saturday was my 30th birthday. I had been dreading the day for weeks, and when it finally got here, I think I realized it's not so bad!! I had my family and my friends here to celebrate with me. What more could I ask for?!?! The day started with a shopping trip with Matt's mom and then a stop for a mani/pedi. What a great treat. Afterwards, she blind folded me and told me Matt had a special surprise. After driving in circles and over speed bumps we ended up in our driveway where many of my close friends were waiting for me! What a special day!! As John put it, it was a great party with "four kinds of cake, a homemade margarita machine, and a bouncy house" I couldn't have been happier! My mom and Matt pulled it off thanks to the help of great friends and family.

No comments: